Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
get codeigniter to work with cpanel

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello, I need HELP!!!!!!!!!
I am a novice webmaster for my churches website. Our website is hosted by OURCHURCH.COM.
what I am trying to do is make some area of our website members only. But nothing I have done or tried has worked. I even went and paid 32.00 for a php & mysql web development for dummies and every thing I have tried in there doesn't seem to work for me either. I thought I might be able to do it with this codeigniter. But I have downloaded it and I have uploaded it to my cpanel but thats it. I don't know where or how to go from there. I have been working at this for the past 8 hours and still haven't got it to work. can someone out there help me?????? Thanks Michael

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Take a look at Ion Auth

InsiteFX

[eluser]mi6crazyheart[/eluser]
Codeigniter is a framework. So, it'll not build any application for u rather than it'll help u to build application. About building a separate area for members, u can create a section & protect that by some unique Username + Password and give each of u'r member a Username & Password. So, when ever any member want to use that section they can simply login to that area by using their username + Password...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB