Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
All controllers but default return Untitled Document

[eluser]jakemac53[/eluser]
I am going to try just a fresh install of CI to see if maybe something got corrupted...

EDIT:

I did a reinstall and even the base codeigniter install does not work, so this must be some server setting, but i am just totally flabergasted as to what it could be or how its getting set......... Sad

[eluser]mpenguins66[/eluser]
We could castRS Gold
two Holy Lights or two Divine Lights in the same amount of time, which is actually the better solution

since then our instant casts are available for movement and reactive healing. We'll see if this change

stays in place, although I hope that we see this one reversed
WOW Gold.

That is the mostMetin2 Gold easy and fast way to buy cheap WOW

gold in the world. We will replay you as soon as possible. Come on! What are you waiting for? Remember us

always feed you the most exceptional service as well as fastest delivery. If you need any help or

WOW Gold salemore information about our WOW gold sales during this sales

promotion, please contact us instantly!

[eluser]mpenguins66[/eluser]
We could castRS Gold
two Holy Lights or two Divine Lights in the same amount of time, which is actually the better solution

since then our instant casts are available for movement and reactive healing. We'll see if this change

stays in place, although I hope that we see this one reversed
WOW Gold.

That is the mostMetin2 Gold easy and fast way to buy cheap WOW

gold in the world. We will replay you as soon as possible. Come on! What are you waiting for? Remember us

always feed you the most exceptional service as well as fastest delivery. If you need any help or

WOW Gold salemore information about our WOW gold sales during this sales

promotion, please contact us instantly!

[eluser]jakemac53[/eluser]
Ok its fixed now. In my root folder of my webserver i had an htaccess file that hostmonster gave me that used to have these 2 lines in it:

RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d

I commented them out an it worked. FML.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB