Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
calendar lib custom data

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello,

I need to build a booking calendar which could display days using different background colors to represent availabilities. I already use the calendering class to link publications to dates and it works perfectly.

But today I need to change the color of the days cells with regards on the disposables of the day, for example i would like to display days that you cannot book in gray, fully available days in green, days where a few booking times are still available in orange and days where there is no more availabilities but that were available in red.

How can i do this ? I checked the CI documentation about the calendar lib but there is nothing explained. However, it is said that you can pass customised data to your calendar under the Passing Data to your Calendar Cells :

Quote:Note: By default it is assumed that your array will contain links. In the section that explains the calendar template below you'll see how you can customize how data passed to your cells is handled so you can pass different types of information.

Can someone provide some more information about the way to setup and use data passed to the calendering lib ?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB