Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Please suggest me Debugging tool for Codeigniter application..

[eluser]sheru[/eluser]
Dear All,
As I am really in need of some debugging tool for Codeigniter, Please sugggest me for the really good debugging tool for codeigniter application. Your help is needed on this.

Sheru

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
XDebug

InsiteFX

[eluser]wiredesignz[/eluser]
Quote:Please sugggest me for the really good debugging tool...

Spell check. Wink

[eluser]sheru[/eluser]
Thank you all for your posts. Appreciate you all. Thanks wiredesignz correcting my spell. My apology..

Sheru

[eluser]peredurabefrog[/eluser]
Is it OK for me to reopen this thread?

I'm using Netbeans 6.9.1 with XDebug installed. If I try to start a debugging session everything is fine and the debugger stops on the first line of index.php. If I try to go any further, though, for example if I hit Continue, Run to Cursor or Step Out (in order to try to get to my break point in the controller), I just get the 404 error page.

The pages I'm debugging do work (without the debugger running), so something is preventing the debugger from making progress.

I tried doing "Debug File" instead of "Debug Project", as well. At first this fell over when it hit the if (! defined('BASEPATH')... line, but I commented that out temporarily and then just got the 404 error message again when I tried to progress into the file beyond the first line.

Does this ring any bells with anyone?

If I should start a new thread, please let me know and I'll do so.

Thanks

Peter

[eluser]peredurabefrog[/eluser]
Apologies. Found the answer in a different thread.

Cheers

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB