Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Halogy Releasing Open Source Version of its CodeIgniter Powered CMS

[eluser]Stu Green[/eluser]
Thanks Pschilly!

We're getting some great feedback, especially from ExpressionEngine and MojoMotor users.

[eluser]codeninja[/eluser]
Quick question:

How can add another site to the same Halogy installation? I want to use the same codebase but serve two different sites...

so demo.com and mysite.com should be pointing to the same codebase but should display different content / themes?

[eluser]michalsn[/eluser]
Buy multi-site module or write it yourself.
http://www.halogy.com/shop/1155/multi-site-manager

[eluser]Stu Green[/eluser]
Ah you beat me to it! Yes you'll need to purchase the Multi-Site module but I can see you have already done this. Let me know if you need any help with it.

- Drop it in the Modules folder
- You'll see Sites in the top right (this will add sites in the Sites table in the DB)
- Set up a new Halogy site and make sure the database is set up to use the same DB

That's it! You should be able to access the new site with Superuser also, but you'll see the new Site Administrator you created when you added the site.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
The only problem is that I couldn't get it to work properly in a subdirectory. It wasn't working -at all- first, then I changed the default value for the 'user_data' field in 'ha_ci_sessions' to '', so it started to work. Then it couldn't load the static files when in a subfolder so outputted an unstyled admin area, so I changed the config and added my custom path before the static path. Now admin area works but the actual content in the published part still isn't styled (so no access to static content).

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB