Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Serious problem with codeigniter url query string as i am building a oauth based api service using codeigniter

[eluser]ebot[/eluser]
Hi there
i don't know if any has come across this, but i have completed the server side of an oauth based api authentication app, which is to authenticate just like how twitter's does. but now i am getting problems with the codeigniter url query string. thats when a user uses the client and gets the request_token and access_token and then gets to the codeigniter app with works as the service provide, i get the an error of page not found. i got to notice that codeigniter default url does not allow query tring. this is work normally i got to work: from the client app: i connect to the service also on my localhost, the authorized url is : [/size] normally this works well with frameworks like zend, cakephp and kohana which i have develope oauth based api. but don't know whats wrong with codeigniter telling me of page not found when i got everything in place. please can any help, i do intend to publish my source for others to learn how to build oauth based api server, but can't publish source with such problems.

Thanks

[eluser]missionsix[/eluser]
Did you enable query strings in application/config/config.php?

Then you would get the strings like:

Code:
$param = $this->input->get('param_name');

[eluser]liquidfire[/eluser]
have you tried setting your URI PROTOCOL to REQUEST_URI in config.php ?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB