Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CI3 javascript frameworks interop suggestions

Hi,

I'm building a financial application that makes heavy use of tabbed forms. The form helper in CI3 is okay, but I'm really looking for the JQuery type tabbed user interface. Has anyone been successful in implementing AngularJS with CI3? Is Angular too much for the job? Would JQuery be a better fit? Can anyone share links to code samples reliant upon JQuery, JavaScript etc for form user interface and CI3 for routing and data storage? Your advice and guidance are appreciated.

(This post was last modified: 12-02-2014, 03:20 PM by Chroma.)

(11-25-2014, 03:29 PM)[email protected] Wrote: Hi,

I'm building a financial application that makes heavy use of tabbed forms.  The form helper in CI3 is okay, but I'm really looking for the JQuery type tabbed user interface.  Has anyone been successful in implementing AngularJS with CI3?  Is Angular too much for the job?  Would JQuery be a better fit?  Can anyone share links to code samples reliant upon JQuery, JavaScript etc for form user interface and CI3 for routing and data storage?  Your advice and guidance are appreciated.

My go to of choice for this would be Zurb foundation, http://foundation.zurb.com.

It should have all the bits you are looking for right out of the box and is very easy to integrate into CI.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB