Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Blank page on server

[eluser]Majd Taby[/eluser]
Hi, my website has two applications (frontend,backend), and it works fine on my local computer. Yet when I move to the shared server, the frontend application works fine, but the backend one doesn't.

It stops after Controller::Controller or any loading of anything...It doesn't make sense.

EDIT: Also, for some reason, it tries to access my file names when they're minimized, it doesn't like capitalization...but the frontend application requires the filenames of the controllers to be like the name of the contoller(with the capitalization)

EDIT 2: Also, I can't find any syntax errors...there shouldn't be any, it works fine on my local machine. When i upload it "as-is", i get errors that the controller files could not be found. Seems like it wants the names minimized, when i replace all the capital letters with small letters, i get a blank page...

EDIT 3: Sorry about all this, turns out error reporting isn't on...contacting host to see if there's a way to turn it on..I don't ever remember it being off...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB