Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
we are all the open source codeigniter modules

[eluser]Sally D[/eluser]
I am looking for open source CI library's

Like shopping carts, image galleries, user registration, video gallery you know things that can easily be added to a CI site that is built on the open source concept.

Does something like this exist The open source CI Development project for the developmentally disabled.

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
http://codeigniter.com/wiki is your best stop. If you took a moment to search these forums you'd have been inundated with options also, and of course, google would have shown you more.

Your post may sound insulting to some of us. I'm sure that wasn't the way you wanted it to come across, and I just want to head off any negative comments to that effect now.

[eluser]danoph[/eluser]
clever, but offensive and surely not politically correct. naming is [one of] the hardest part[s] about projects!

[eluser]Sally D[/eluser]
hey guys I was just being blunt with my self. I my self am developmentally challenged. Its one thing to know something and another thing to do it. There is nothing wrong with that I meant no harm.

My vision is this O.P.S.CI opensourceCI.com

where people can submit bare bones projects to it and other people can try them and rate them. Like if I made a blog it don't have to be graphically perfect just post something to a database somebody can download it and rate it or make it better.

Or somebody can post an ajax search function and it's gets rated and then improved upon

OPen source CI Project OPSCI OPEN SOURCE CodeIgniter Project For DUMMIes

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB