Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Error message - Request or reply is too large

[eluser]Thimuth[/eluser]
I got this error when i'm submitting some form data and viewing the result using a pagination. Is this totally a server cache error or can i fix it through my code.

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

The following error was encountered:

* The request or reply is too large.

If you are making a POST or PUT request, then your request body (the thing you are trying to upload) is too large. If you are making a GET request, then the reply body (what you are trying to download) is too large. These limits have been established by the Internet Service Provider who operates this cache. Please contact them directly if you feel this is an error.

Thanks.

[eluser]WanWizard[/eluser]
Nothing you can do about it. You're connecting through a proxy that has a request size limit defined.

Usually these limits are quite substantial, so I suggest you review what you're exactly trying to do...

[eluser]Thimuth[/eluser]
[quote author="Thimuth" date="1292498375"]I got this error when i'm submitting some form data and viewing the result using a pagination. Is this totally a server cache error or can i fix it through my code.

ERROR
The requested URL could not be retrieved

The following error was encountered:

* The request or reply is too large.

If you are making a POST or PUT request, then your request body (the thing you are trying to upload) is too large. If you are making a GET request, then the reply body (what you are trying to download) is too large. These limits have been established by the Internet Service Provider who operates this cache. Please contact them directly if you feel this is an error.

Thanks.[/quote]

Moved to CodeIgniter Development Forums

[eluser]Thimuth[/eluser]
Thanks.. Its working correctly after removing the proxy.

[eluser]sharkazltu[/eluser]
Oh, I had same problem, thanx for the solution.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB