Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
codeIgniter 2.0.0 customized with seven librairies and more

[eluser]gabybob[/eluser]
Hi,

Evrything has been done, you can now download the version 2.0 codeIgniter custom ci_custom with CodeIgniter 2.0.

Thank's for all.

Gabriel and ByoosTeam

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
If you are releasing this as a collection of libraries for CodeIgniter then fair enough, but if you are saying this is "CI_custom2 based on CodeIgniter" then you might want to remove the CodeIgniter logo and call it something else.

Essentially what you're doing here is creating a fork and using EllisLab trademarks and logos as branding. ;-)

[eluser]jkevinburton[/eluser]
and then to come on CI Forums and announce it - is kinda a slap in the face, no?

[eluser]Vheissu[/eluser]
Guys, chill. By looking at his code it looks like he just added in a whole bunch of popular libraries inside of a Codeigniter 2.0 installation. It's Codeigniter but comes with a few things saving you from having to download them and unarchive them.

A pretty useful bare-bones CI2 installation by the looks of it.

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
I understand that and that is fine. That said, it is a common request that CodeIgniter forks do not use logos or brand names.

[eluser]gabybob[/eluser]
Hello Phil,

Thank you for your answer, sorry for logos, I have not read it in the license.

http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-guide/license.html

This is a working example for beginners with CodeIgniter 1.7.x and 2.0. many lib's are exposed to facilitate the integration and obtain a complete license is GNU / GPL so free as Apache ....

I take this opportunity to say BRAVO on work in PYROCMS and thank you for free software.

So long and good Christmas and New Year

Bye Gabriel

PS sorry for the mistakes but I use an online translatorSmile

[eluser]gabybob[/eluser]
Version pour les Francophones

Bonjour Phil,

Merci pour ta réponse, désolé pour les logos, je n'ai pas lu cela dans la licence.

http://ellislab.com/codeigniter/user-guide/license.html

Ceci est un exemple de travail pour les débutants avec codeigniter 1.7.x et 2.0., beaucoup de lib's sont exposées afin de faciliter l'intégration et obtenir une application complète la licence est GNU/GPL donc aussi libre que Apache....

Je profite de l'occasion pour dire BRAVO sur le travail dans PYROCMS et merci pour le logiciel libre.

à bientôt et bonne fêtes de fin d'année

Bye Gabriel

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB