what is solution this error?

[eluser]SaSa[/eluser]
hello
what is this error?
what is solution?
Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\xampp\htdocs\siran\system\application\language\persian\order_lang.php:1)

Filename: libraries/Session.php

Line Number: 408

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at D:\xampp\htdocs\siran\system\application\language\persian\order_lang.php:1)

Line Number: 662

[eluser]SPeed_FANat1c[/eluser]
for me this error is often thrown when I echo or print_r something from controllers or models.

[eluser]Atharva[/eluser]
check <? and ?> tags in your controllers and models. Sometimes it throws this error if there is some space before <? or after ?> (that is, starting <? tag and ending ?> tag of a class). You can check this in your order_lang.php also.

[eluser]SaSa[/eluser]
thanks
i use of notepad++. my language is persian time that i save page order_lang.php to Dic: X:\xampp\htdocs\siran\system\application\language\persian with encoding utf-8 have a error.

Code:

Line Number: 662
and time that i save page order_lang.php to Dic: X:\xampp\htdocs\siran\system\application\language\persian with encoding utf-8 without BOM not have error but tumble text persian => (سلام خوبی؟)
why?
whai is error?

[eluser]SaSa[/eluser]
please help me.

[eluser]Twisted1919[/eluser]
and the language file looks like ? oh no, we need to guess that, too bad Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB