Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Paypal hide item number from cart

[eluser]Talha[/eluser]
Hi All,

I am trying to hide item number from PayPal cart(PayPal live environment or paypal sandbox). i dont want to show item no which is database id for any item. the problem is i cant code PayPal environment. is there way on my end or on PayPal end that i hide item no on paypal screen when transaction is completed through PayPal.
please follow my code below:

Code:
&lt;input type="hidden" value="_cart" name="cmd"&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" name="notify_url" value="http://bizbytes.co.uk/bbci/main/content/payment_confirmation">&lt;input type="hidden" name="rm" value="2"&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" value="&lt;?php echo $module_id;?&gt;" name="upload">&lt;input type="hidden" value="[email protected]" name="business"&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" value="GBP" name="currency_code">&lt;input type="hidden" value="&lt;?php echo $module_name;?&gt;" name="item_name_&lt;?php echo $i;?&gt;"&gt;&lt;input type="hidden" value="&lt;?php echo $module_id;?&gt;" name="item_number_&lt;?php echo $i;?&gt;">&lt;input type="hidden" value="&lt;?php echo $module_price;?&gt;" name="amount_&lt;?php echo $i;?&gt;"&gt;&lt;input name="custom" value="&lt;?php echo $this->session->userdata('learner_id'); ?&gt;" type="hidden" /><div class="clear"></div></div>

[eluser]Atharva[/eluser]
If you want to pass any data to your IPN from your script, then it can be done via 'custom' field. If you want to pass some multiple ids, then you can format it like id1#id2 or serialize it.

[eluser]Talha[/eluser]
Thanx for reply..

I've already used custom.. but i can only use it one time. is there any other method or technique to hide item number from the cart..??? or can you show me some example of what you are saying..??
you can also see my code how i m sending data to paypal.

[eluser]richthegeek[/eluser]
You can use a JSON-encoded object just fine in the custom field, and then decode it back to a stdClass object at the IPN-side.

[eluser]Talha[/eluser]
Can you give some example please. because i dont know how to do that.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB