[eluser]toadi[/eluser]
Installed your complete installation into a new folder:

Put the callback in twitter to:

http://ucontacts.altage-consult.com/a3m/...er/verify/

The browser gives me:

http://ucontacts.altage-consult.com/a3m/...5diCOYs7sQ

Still got a 404 not found. What am I doing wrong

[eluser]iateaduck[/eluser]
Helllooo I apologize if this has been asked already before, but I see that in the config file, the session cookies are not encrypted.
Does this allow the user to tamper with their session?
Would it break A3M if I set cookie encryption to true?

Thanks a lot!
DuckEater

[eluser]Natedogg386[/eluser]
I just downloaded version 1.0 to test it out on my local server, and I am wondering if it only works on a live server? If it does not have to be on a live server, does anyone know why I would get a "Could not connect to server" error when I click the sign up or sign in button? The "Home" controller loads just fine.

[eluser]toadi[/eluser]
If you mean a server connected to the internet you will need a life server. But you can install it on your laptop and it will work.

Well I just tested it out on a live server, http://bingebidder.com/a3m_mushmellow/ and got the same error. If you click the sign up or sign in links in the top right you will see what error I am talking about. I am assuming I forgot some config of some sort. Any help or advice is much appreciated.

[eluser]codeninja[/eluser]
Is a3m compatible with ci2.0? I am getting session errors while using it...

Are you supposed adjust the folders location? Or should you not need to move a single file? It seems my problem is that it is not finding the accounts folder, but if I move it out I assume it will mess with other things.

[eluser]SpitefulTowel[/eluser]
Natedogg386 are you using the .htaccess that came with a3m?

I realized it didn't FTP to the server with everything else, and when I go to upload it, it won't even let me select the .htaccess file to upload. I assume it is an issue with my host. Any suggestions? And I still can't get it working on my MAMP server on my laptop which has the .htaccess file.

Edit: Nevermind, I searched through the pages of the first thread and found the useful installation guide a user created here. I had not touched my modules/account folder at all, that was all I needed to do. Thanks for helping.

Edit2: Well, I got it working on my local server, but as for the live server I am having the same problem. I got the .htaccess file uploaded now, and it is still doing the same thing, just reloading the front page. Any suggestions?

[eluser]SpitefulTowel[/eluser]
I'm still wondering which .htaccess file you're using. If you're using the one that's here on the CI website it won't work. You need the one with the module. Also I do believe that the host has to set allow override on.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB