Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CodeIgniter 2.0.0 released!

[eluser]talldarkmystere[/eluser]
Congrats, guys! I've already converted all of my current CI based projects over to Reactor just recently, and I'm looking forward to doing a lot more with 2.0!

Great work to everyone.

[eluser]Senthilguru[/eluser]
Congrats to Ellislab and CI Community. Am going to dig the new features...

[eluser]Madmartigan1[/eluser]
OK now when is Codeigniter 3 coming out? 2.0 already feels old Smile

Serisouly though - congrats, looking forward to the future of CI!

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
[quote author="Madmartigan1" date="1296315133"]OK now when is Codeigniter 3 coming out? 2.0 already feels old Smile[/quote]

Some people are never happy :-p

[eluser]MVUG[/eluser]
Yeah this is good news!!! Is it now possible to overload db drivers?

[eluser]Jeroen Brussich[/eluser]
[quote author="markusr" date="1296274152"]I've been using 2.0 for quite sometime, but for some reason when installed the official version my site broke Sad I'm thinking the problem must be my .htaccess file, because "url/signup" doesn't work but "url/index.php/signup" does. Even though ive removed index.php from my $config['index_page'] from my config file. Does anyone have any tips or an official 2.0 .htaccess file??[/quote]

I had the same problem and just added this to my .htaccess (right on top).
Code:
DirectoryIndex index.php index.html

Although this is no explanation why suddenly index.php is required in the uri, it gets the job done.

--
Jeroen

[eluser]Spir[/eluser]
Congrats boys!

[eluser]nevsie[/eluser]
good news all-round guys. Keen to see some new integrations and great to have a stable long term product version for those "anal" projects. Look forward to more developments, reactor seems to be moving so quickly already.

[eluser]mi6crazyheart[/eluser]
Great news + Great work from Ellislab+CI core+CI reactor team. Thx a lot people. Now, it's feel like rocking... :coolsmile:

[eluser]Twisted1919[/eluser]
Just some heads up, it suppose that ci 2.0 is for php >= 5 but in some core libraries, like javascript driver, i can see "An open source application development framework for PHP 4.3.2 or newer" and beside this, still the class variables are named in php 4 style in too many of the core libraries, like
Code:
var $x;
instead of
Code:
public $x;

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB