Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Routes issues?

[eluser]Hrag[/eluser]
After upgrading to 2.0, I can only seem to get my default route to work. None of the other routes seem to register. Has there been some kind of fundamental change in the way routes work in 2.0?

I've read the documentation over and over, even went through the change logs but nothing on any real changes to routes except for the default/404 additions.

Cheers!

[eluser]DarKDinDoN[/eluser]
Same issue for me :-S

http://ellislab.com/forums/viewthread/179544/#850369

[eluser]Hrag[/eluser]
Hmm. Odd. I'm sure this must be specific to a few of us with some kind of configuration... Or else this would be a very popular thread heh. It's a pretty fundamental function of CI.

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Try redownloading CI and reinstall it, I have had problems
in the past were the download did not work!

InsiteFX

[eluser]BrianJM[/eluser]
Since you are upgrading, there are a couple of things you need to look at. These may or may not directly effect you, but if you were unaware of the necessary adjustments then they probably need to be addressed.

1) All controllers and models must extend from the CI_Controller and CI_Model classes, respectively.
2) The application folder moved up one directory out of "system." Copy your models, views and controllers from the old directory into the new. Adjust the default config files as necessary.
3) All constructors must use the "__construct" convention. This includes calling the parent constructor.

You may need to make other adjustments as well. See Upgrading to CodeIgniter 2.0 and the news article.

[eluser]DarKDinDoN[/eluser]
I just find out the solution for my problem (which is quite similar to Hrag's one)!

For the CI 2.0 BETA, I had to activate the PHP 5.2 on my server (OVH -> french web hosting service company).
But for some reason, with the official 2.0 release, i have to activate the PHP 5.3 (wich is currently in beta on OVH's server).

Hope it helps ...

[eluser]Hrag[/eluser]
Hey guys,

I tried all of the suggestions. Everything seems to check out in that sense, but still no dice.

So I'm in the process of starting over and just going through step by step, file by file (the ones that need to be modified etc) to be sure everything checks out.

Hopefully I works, and I manage to catch the reason.

If anyone has any other suggestions, I'd love to hear it.

Thanks!

[eluser]Hrag[/eluser]
Well, I'm quite the champion - Forgot to copy over my .htaccess.

Had a feeling it was something small like that.

Anyways, thanks anyways!

[eluser]c77m[/eluser]
I have a similar problem after following the upgrade steps from 1.7.3. I've double-checked that I've gone through all the steps, verified .htaccess, etc., and I can't figure out where it's going wrong.

UPDATE:
Apparently $config['uri_protocol'] = 'AUTO' doesn't work for me anymore with CI2 and XAMPP. After switching to 'QUERY_STRING' all appears to be good. I'll have to look into the reason why AUTO no longer works when it did in 1.7.3.

[eluser]Sire[/eluser]
Thanks for this. I was using "REQUEST_URI" previously, but upon v2.0.0 I had to also switch to QUERY_STRING. My install is nginx with php5-fpm.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB