Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
ErkanaAuth: A non-invasive user authentication library

[eluser]noonereally[/eluser]
Hello,

I'm trying erkana auth library and now i'm stuck with this error:
Code:
Fatal error: Call to a member function get_user() on a non-object in C:\wamp\www\fauna\system\application\libraries\MY_Controller.php on line 17
it happens when I'm subclassing Public_Controller like this

Code:
<?php
class Home extends Public_Controller {

function __construct() {
    parent::Public_Controller();
  }

function index() {
    $this->load->view('home');
    return;
  }
}
?>

maybe someone could explain to me how to fix this ?

Thank you.

[eluser]cheshirecat[/eluser]
I think you just should add the auth.php class to autoload.php file in config folder.
Code igniter can't find get_user() function.

[eluser]noonereally[/eluser]
[quote author="cheshirecat" date="1210703027"]I think you just should add the auth.php class to autoload.php file in config folder.
Code igniter can't find get_user() function.[/quote]

Thanks man. Now it works.
So simple .. Smile Sorry for the noise..

[eluser]BeSublime[/eluser]
Hey ya'll, I'm a supernoob and just wondered if someone could point me in the direction of a tutorial or post about how to create a basic login form. I have erkanaauth.php and MY_controller.php in my Libraries folder, but thats as far as I've gotten. I see plenty of examples of how to get/usf user info once they are logged in, but what about actually logging them in; maybe a view/controller example?

Any direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks!

[eluser]dmitrybelyakov[/eluser]
[quote author="BeSublime" date="1212747778"]Any direction would be greatly appreciated, thanks![/quote]

Well it was on Michael's blog sometime ago but it's not there after he updated. So you may find on the wiki. Here's a link: http://codeigniter.com/wiki/Erkana/

[eluser]MercuryLime[/eluser]
I am having a problem using MY_Controller. When I upload the file, my application stops working (loads blank pages). When I delete the file, my application works again.

I modified it at first but this still holds true even when I upload the original MY_Controller.

Any idea why it's breaking the application?

EDIT: Fixed--I took the "CI_" out of the line "class Public_Controller extends CI_Controller".

[eluser]Irimia[/eluser]
Hello,

Is this project still up? I can't find any location to download it.

Thanks,

[eluser]internut[/eluser]
Not finding a download / zip either. Nothing seems to be on the developers site?

[eluser]setiawans[/eluser]
[quote author="Irimia" date="1214242945"]Hello,

Is this project still up? I can't find any location to download it.

Thanks,[/quote]

Check the wiki page, i have added download mirror information.

[eluser]kRON[/eluser]
The link for the Wiki article can be found here.

I'd also like to say my praises for the lib. It's so deliciously super simple! I've got it set up to handle site and facebook connect users. It's just that easy to extend and wire in factory methods for your user model.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB