Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Repopulating Form being displayed through Jquery UI tabs interface

[eluser]Timothy_[/eluser]
Hmmm, I have never seen firefox be so bad at interpreting a script. Are you sure it couldn't be a script problem. I dont trust myself writing javascript at all so it wouldn't surprise me if there is a fundamental flaw with the script or the way I have been executing it.

[eluser]Basketcasesoftware[/eluser]
Try it with FireFox 4.0 Beta and Internet Explorer 8. Also try using Apple's Safari. I'd also try if you can use it IE 9 beta. If the problem appears in more than just the one browser you might have a script problem. And I've seen FF choke on scripts often. The machine I'm currently using needs major updating and memory flaws tend to show up all to easily. (Dell Latitude laptop, Windows XP SP 3+, 256Meg RAM, 18.6 Gig HD - mostly full. I have so much fun!). My good machine got stolen last year and I haven't been able to replace it yet. Sad

[eluser]Timothy_[/eluser]
Turns out I was wrong. The issue exists in Chrome as well.

I am still doing more testing but im thinking I'm executing the function in the wrong order or something like that.

Wish I had more understanding of javascript.

[eluser]xerobytez[/eluser]
The jQuery ajax forms plug-in has another callback called beforeSerialize that is fired before beforeSubmit I think. Give that a shot, if that doesn't do it I'm not sure where the problem is Sad

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB