Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Dove Forums - Launch

[eluser]Bainzy[/eluser]
SPECIAL OFFER! Receive £2.50 off Dove Forums - Enter Coupon Code "CODEIGNITER" at the checkout - Offer Expires 23/02/2011

[eluser]Basketcasesoftware[/eluser]
[quote author="Bainzy" date="1298263716"]SPECIAL OFFER! Receive £2.50 off Dove Forums - Enter Coupon Code "CODEIGNITER" at the checkout - Offer Expires 23/02/2011 [/quote]

Dang! I only have about $50.00 U.S. at the moment unless I can get a paying client soon. Sad

[eluser]Bainzy[/eluser]
Dove Forums is now Open Source and Free!

[eluser]Basketcasesoftware[/eluser]
How'd that happen? I know you invested a significant sum in the development.

[eluser]Bainzy[/eluser]
Well atm there is other open source solutions that are more powerful and also free so for the time being I have made Dove Forums free.

[eluser]Bainzy[/eluser]
Hi everyone,

Since I have made Dove Forums Open Source I am now looking for some new developers to join the team and help make Dove Forums better. Due to working full time I get very little time to do huge updates so for this reason development is slow.

If you are interested in becoming part of the Dove Forums Dev Team please PM me or email me on [email protected].

Regards
Chris

[eluser]Vheissu[/eluser]
I've come on board as a developer to help Chris out. I like the direction and aim of the project, not to mention Codeigniter has enough decent CMS's built on-top of it, but no decent forum applications. I've just done some updates that bring the codebase up to the latest CI Reactor and Modular Extensions and have also started writing a hook based plugin system similar to Wordpress.

[eluser]Bainzy[/eluser]
Vheissu,

Thank You very much for your contribution it's a huge help !.

New version should be launched very soon Smile

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB