Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Going back to a calling page

[eluser]edjon2000[/eluser]
Hehe, thanks for the support MorayWeb I will, I promise, but as regards this web project I think I will call it finished once I have the rest of the admin section in place.

Do you or anyone else have a problem with "finishing" a project, I certainly do, I look at it and think hmm it'd be really cool to add this or that functionality and so on(and so on...) I end up where I am recoding for the sake of recoding, I wonder if book authors suffer the same problems I think I am on my 7th rewrite for this project, however this was brought about by the update to CI 2.0.0 which is ok

Jon

[eluser]kirkaracha[/eluser]
There's a link to download CodeIgniter Reactor on the home page of the CodeIgniter site.

Hi kirkaracha thanks for the link however I already have that link for Reactor it was more about advice for downloading CI - Core but thanks anyway Smile

Just briefly coming back to this,

I noticed that the $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] actually does exist and does work on certain pages but as near as I can make out if the calling page uses CI's pagination class it blocks the $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] global which I suppose kinda makes sense when you think about it, but if the originating page does not use pagination the $_SERVER['HTTP_REFERER'] global is there and can be used.

Just thought I would mention that, has anyone else noticed the same thing

Jon

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB