Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
HTML Source Code Styling

[eluser]the_one[/eluser]
Hi to everybody,

First i must say that i love Codeigniter. Second, sorry for my bad English.
And third the problem: How can i format the html source code that is generated by the framework, so later on i can easily debug it? I am building a small website, with forms, calendars (i am using the classes) and so on, but when i inspect the html with Firebug, or Inspect Element (Chrome) it's mess, all elements of the form are in one line, tables aren't organized. Is there a way to style it a little bit?

Thank you very much.

[eluser]Derek Allard[/eluser]
If your HTML is loaded in a view, CI doesn't touch your source code at all. If you're generating things in a loop, you can add in your own tabs with "\t" and your line breaks with "\n". If you're using the table library that comes with CI, you can modify the template to include tabs, breaks, etc.

[eluser]the_one[/eluser]
Thank you very much for the replay. Now i know how to do it the right way Smile

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
hi everybody, I ran an online business that teaches people quick ways to make money. Can anybody point me to a free online resource that teaches complete HTML code? thanks

[eluser]SPeed_FANat1c[/eluser]
[quote author="allysonford" date="1299101541"]hi everybody, I ran an online business that teaches people quick ways to make money. Can anybody point me to a free online resource that teaches complete HTML code? thanks[/quote]

Yeah, I would also like to find a recourse about HTML, can somebody give some links, because its so hard to find, google does not give usefull results..

[eluser]gowrav vishwakarma[/eluser]
try http://www.w3schools.com

[eluser]SPeed_FANat1c[/eluser]
My post was sarcasm Smile there are tons of information about html. And that poster didn't look serious to me because he gives link to some site and such sites very often are some scams to take peoples money.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB