Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
CAPTCHA Helper font-size question

[eluser]R_Nelson[/eluser]
is there a way to control the font-size with the CAPTCHA Helper? if so how i know i can set it. I can set img_height and img_width and i can set a path to the true type font but i don't see anything in the doc about font size.

[eluser]wh1tel1te[/eluser]
Unfortunately there is no way to change the font size by passing a config variable. I suggest copying the system helper file to your helpers directory, then changing the hard-coded font size value.

1. Copy system/helpers/captcha_helper.php to yourapp/helpers/MY_captcha_helper.php
2. Open the copied file, and do a search for $font_size. Change value to your liking.

the main problem i had with that is the bigger if you change the font from 5 to 6 it pushes it out the edge and the letters seem to be the same size it would be nice if there was as much padding on the right as there is on the left, Don't know if you have anything thing to do with making the updates but it wouldn't hurt to put that on the to do list!

OK i got another question and hope you see this if not I'll re-post it tomorrow. I know it saves the letters in the DB is there a way using j query or some other method to make it accessible to blind people like google dose where it reads you each letter.

[eluser]jonnyG[/eluser]
I just got the same problem.
I want the letters big and good readable! Always when I change the size they seem the same and sometimes they get out of the image and some letters are missing...

[eluser]GroundScore[/eluser]
I would also like to say that i find the captcha letters are to small...

[eluser]GroundScore[/eluser]
I would also like to say that i find the captcha letters are to small...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB