Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Date insertion problem...

[eluser]Roy MJ[/eluser]
Hi i was trying to insert the current date into the database along with other fields and and unexpected error has occurred. The error is as follows :

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: date() [function.date]: It is not safe to rely on the system's timezone settings. You are *required* to use the date.timezone setting or the date_default_timezone_set() function. In case you used any of those methods and you are still getting this warning, you most likely misspelled the timezone identifier. We selected 'Asia/Calcutta' for '5.5/no DST' instead

Filename: models/mypackages_model.php

Line Number: 48
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at C:\xampp\htdocs\paul\system\libraries\Exceptions.php:166)

Filename: helpers/url_helper.php

Line Number: 622

My model part is as follows:

Code:
function save($type='', $filename='')
    {
            switch($type){
                case 'Add':
                        $data = array(
                                'member_id' => $this->session->userdata('user_id'),
                                'package_title' => $this->input->post('package_title'),
                                'price' => $this->input->post('price'),
                                'product_group'=>$this->input->post('product_group'),
                                'product_stack'=>$this->input->post('product_id'),
                                [b]'addeddate' => date('Y-m-d')                            [/b]
                            );
                            if($filename!=''){
                                $data['imagefile'] = $filename;
                            }
                            $this->db->insert('packages', $data);
                            break;

[eluser]Roy MJ[/eluser]
Actually this was cuz i tried using date function from the local server(xampp).

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB