Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Proper way to include Authorize.net PHP SDK?

[eluser]rawsted[/eluser]
I'm trying to include this SDK the 'right' way, which I'm unsure about at this juncture. I would use the library created by James Gifford, but it's a bit dated and seems to only implement AIM, along with some other libraries I found (I'll be using SIM).

I came across this article during my research and was encouraged:
http://www.carlos-roque.com/2010/11/14/a...deigniter/

But quickly realized that plugins are deprecated in 2.x and that packages are inappropriate since this is merely a class/library sans model/helper/config.

Anyway, can it be easily done? I'd prefer not to have to roll my own library or modify the SDK, but will if I have to.

[eluser]rawsted[/eluser]
Is there really not a facility for this in 2.x?

[eluser]Zaher Ghaibeh[/eluser]
you have to convert all of the plugins into hooks ..
sometimes it works by simply change the name of the file from plugins to hooks [ but it might need more work, i didn't try it ]

[eluser]rawsted[/eluser]
Looking over the guide, hooks doesn't seem quite right for this. Any other ideas?

have you tried to handle it inside the third_party ?

[eluser]rawsted[/eluser]
[quote author="Zaher Ghaibeh" date="1302619863"]have you tried to handle it inside the third_party ?[/quote]

Yes, that is what I meant when I said 'trying to build it as a package'. I received an error similar to 'error when trying to load library authorizenet', and log level 4 didn't provide any further detail.

The author of the mentioned article posted an update today
adding the authorize net php sdk to codeigniter 2.0

[eluser]rawsted[/eluser]
Yes, I just noticed, that looks like it'll do it. Thanks Zaher.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB