Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PHP AdminPanel (PHP AP) with Codeigniter.

[eluser]VicMatson[/eluser]
New to Codeigniter, can anyone tell me if/how I can use PHP AdminPanel (PHP AP) with Codeigniter. It's a replacement for MySQL admin, that has embedded wizards like PHP DataGrid to create Data grids from tables.

Thanks

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
If your talking about APPHP Admin Panel no it will not work!

I own all their apps.

InsiteFX

Sad to hear that, I wanted to be able to make DataGrid using their wizard. Any advice on what CI has to offer in that rearguards? Basically what I'm looking for is to make one column Grids with the rest of the DB tables inside the one grid. Like this:

http://www.apphp.com/php-datagrid/index....creenshots

View Mode - Customized Layout. 3rd over on top row.

Thanks

Vic

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
@Vic,

I have the datgrid Pro with Ajax and the datagrid wizard, some time in the future if I get time I will see if I can get them to work. Right now I have no time to spare.

InsiteFX

[quote author="InsiteFX" date="1302773101"]@Vic,

I have the datgrid Pro with Ajax and the datagrid wizard, some time in the future if I get time I will see if I can get them to work. Right now I have no time to spare.

InsiteFX[/quote]@InsiteFX, I'm hearing you, I get blasted with my work too. Just trying to see what datgrid Pro with Ajax can do, it would be great to be able to make bound grids easily. So much so I would consider using whatever environment that it can be used in. You see, I may be able to create a one page application with popups that could accommodate my needs...online courier ordering (add new form in the grid) and tracking (grid status updates)

I prefer to outsource some things out and there doesn't seem to be any developers that are using it currently.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB