Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
machine to machine HTTP POST issue

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi,

I'm trying to implement a online payment system in my CodeIgniter built site and have the following problem.
The online payment system requires that there is a machine to machine (m2m) HTTP POST communication from their server to mine. They provide a php script for my server, which accepts that communication and the POST data and does something.

I saved this m2m script in the views directory, and loaded it in a controller in the normal CodeIgniter fashion. In my browser I can call the script like that:
http://mysite/index.php/m2m_ct?mode=approve
and it accepts both POST and GET data.
I also pass the above URL to the payment system servers so that they can perform the m2m communication when a payment is done or cancelled.
The m2m communication however does not work for reasons that I don't understand.

I have tried the same procedure with the same scripts from the payment system provider, on the same web server, but outside the CodeIgniter framework, and it works - the script accepts their HTTP POST request and does its job.
What am doing wrong?

[eluser]toopay[/eluser]
You should put that php class on controller folder(and extends CI_controller) instead put it on view folder.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Just tried it with the same result - works in the browser but not when the remote server calls the URL.
And the problem should not in the POST data handling - I put some code in the beginning of the script that writes in a log file no matter what is passed to the script via POST or GET.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB