Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Including jQuery help!

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I have currently downloaded a custom jQuery-ui theme and in order for it to work, I have to include these .css and .js files onto my header which I've done this way.

Code:
<link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="<?php echo base_url();?>scripts/css/jquery-ui-1.8.12.custom.css" media="screen" />
<skript  src="&lt;?php echo base_url();?&gt;scripts/js/jquery-ui-1.8.12.custom.min.js"></skript>
<skript src="&lt;?php echo base_url();?&gt;scripts/js/jquery-1.5.1.min.js"></skript>
*Note, 'skript' was intentional so that it wouldn't be flagged as [removed]*

The jQuery mainly works, all it's functions are okay so far. Although, the jQuery-ui has some problems working.

The src codes above may be the problem though, but the .css file that I've included was totally readable. The jquery-ui.1.8.12.custom.min.js file is the one I think that's causing the trouble but I don't know how to fix it... I declared its src path the same as how I did it with the .css anyway so I'm guessing that it should work (seeing that the jquery-1.5.1.min.js works as well).

Here's the weird part, I tried using an Internet library / javascript file (dunno what you call it) such as this
Code:
http://ajax.googleapis.com/ajax/libs/jqueryui/1.8/jquery-ui.min.js
and the jQuery-ui functions work. What's the problem with this?

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Code:
&lt;link rel="stylesheet" type="text/css" href="&lt;?php echo base_url();?&gt;scripts/css/jquery-ui-1.8.12.custom.css" media="screen" /&gt;
// NOTE: jQuery has to be loaded before jQuery UI!
<skript src="&lt;?php echo base_url();?&gt;scripts/js/jquery-1.5.1.min.js"></skript>  
<skript  src="&lt;?php echo base_url();?&gt;scripts/js/jquery-ui-1.8.12.custom.min.js"></skript>

InsiteFX

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB