Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Class 'CI_Log' not found

[eluser]NotoriousWebmaster[/eluser]
I've inherited a CI 1.7.2 app, with, of course, minimal documentation. This is my first CI app. I've read enough of the docs to be dangerous.

I'm trying to get the app working on my dev box. I was given what I was told was the latest version of the source; supposedly from the production server. I got a dump of the production DB.

I'm getting this error before anything appears on the page:

Quote:Fatal error: Class 'CI_Log' not found in C:\_sites\ccsr\system\codeigniter\Common.php on line 150
I've tried adding the log library in the controller, but it doesn't seem we're even getting to the controller. So, I added it to the application/config/autoload.php; but it doesn't look like we're getting there either (I put in an echo, and it's not showing.)

So, can anyone help me out here? I've checked, and the system/libraries dir _does_ have a Log.php file, with a CI_Log class in it.

Thanks for your help,
- AAA

[eluser]NotoriousWebmaster[/eluser]
I did mention I'd read enough to be dangerous, right?

Turns out I had put in a file in the application/libraries directory, called log.php. That was enough to FUBAR the initialization.

Hey! Look at me kids, I'm a cautionary tale.

Thanks for being there.

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
And what version of CI are you running at home?

It will not work if you take CI 1.7.2 and copy the application directory over CI 2.0.+

InsiteFX

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB