Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
PHP FrontBase Functions

[eluser]kimo_gusatava[/eluser]
Does any one know how any plugins for this FrontBase of PHP

I am Using OCI, 10g and a lot of the database I handle uses blob and with in this database are columns that contains blob of EITHER PDF or PNG... and I need to handle both.

Hope someone can help here...

Cheers!

[eluser]toopay[/eluser]
I think if you're used to work with some PHP custom extension for a while, write your own plugin will not that hard to achieve. There are plenty php class out there related with that, and write a CI-ported version of it, should be interesting, right?

Also, after you happy with your work, you can start think to share it with the other. Thats should be a good for both attitude and contribution to this "Open Source" community.

[eluser]kimo_gusatava[/eluser]
Lol I was hoping someone would say that, no am totally into developing extension but am not really that familiar with FrontBase and so with oracle driver (I even made my own library for OCI because active directory [1.7] had some few issue with 10g and some other native oracle functionality) and yeah I had to modify Ion Auth to be use for OCI 10g.

I think its the database that I'm using that has given me the pain! Lol,

Anyway thanks! I may need to know more about FrontBase before jumping in to creating an extension...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB