Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Junior PHP dev looking for a project to get started with.

[eluser]eshaa83[/eluser]
Dear atno...
you are saying true that this discussion will helps many people...
like it

[eluser]atno[/eluser]
bump();

[eluser]malcomhfc[/eluser]
[quote author="darrentaytay" date="1305394078"]Invent a project :-)

Once upon a time, I did see a website which was dedicated to Programmers/Designers looking for people to collaborate on projects - I can't for the life of me remember what it was.

If you have no luck, how about looking around for Github projects than you can Fork and modify/extend?[/quote]

Would that be http://builditwith.me?

[eluser]atno[/eluser]
bump($thread_id);

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Still looking? PM me

[eluser]pmoroom[/eluser]
Working on an open source app with a commercial side as well. PM me for more info.

[eluser]alice43[/eluser]
To create a website using PHP is a very simple and not other development tool like ASP.Net and Java, VB.Net. The functions, methods and syntax of this scripting language simple and easy, and developer and programmer understand it easily. While the demand for web site development using this programming language is increasing, cost effective ways of doing it are required for.

[eluser]atno[/eluser]
[quote author="alice43" date="1309271454"]To create a website using PHP is a very simple and not other development tool like ASP.Net and Java, VB.Net. The functions, methods and syntax of this scripting language simple and easy, and developer and programmer understand it easily. While the demand for web site development using this programming language is increasing, cost effective ways of doing it are required for.[/quote]

What's your point?

[eluser]pmoroom[/eluser]
[quote author="atno" date="1309306132"][quote author="alice43" date="1309271454"]To create a website using PHP is a very simple and not other development tool like ASP.Net and Java, VB.Net. The functions, methods and syntax of this scripting language simple and easy, and developer and programmer understand it easily. While the demand for web site development using this programming language is increasing, cost effective ways of doing it are required for.[/quote]

What's your point?[/quote]

Looks like spam to me?

[eluser]alice43[/eluser]
hi friends I am not a spam I just wanted to tell that Php is much easier than other languages.May be you know Php better than me but I was just contributing from my part but I am not a spam.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB