Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Callback from Flash

[eluser]R_Nelson[/eluser]
I'm still working on my flash file but i would like to get an answer b4 i get to the point where i need this info.

I am writing a game but i need to access the DB so when i make the call back to php i just need to use the full url right?

[eluser]timtocci[/eluser]
I've been looking into developing a Flex app lately (AIR apps are all the rage these days) and I was wondering how you're integrating Flash with CI. I assume you are using the native AMF binary format with a RemoteObject for the data (especially since you're developing a game). I realize Zend handles AMF natively, but I'm a CI guy. So the only thing that works for me is AMFPHP (http://amfphp.sourceforge.net/). It is free, simple to use, and it works on any PHP server. I'm using it side by side with CI on the server - but if there's a better way to integrate it with CI I'm all ears.

[eluser]R_Nelson[/eluser]
i'm having other problems at the moment but from what i have seen from watching the video's he just calls a php file so i'm amusing i can call a function within a controller and do it!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB