Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Swfupload with CI problem

[eluser]Bubiweb[/eluser]
Hi there,

I'm having problem with integrating SWFupload with CI.

When I try to upload a file i get "search=Search..." in my url.
I checked params that are passed with firebug and all I got is "search Search..."

Can anyone told me what is a problem here? First of all do I need to enable GET method to work with SWFupload in CI?

[eluser]alexaaaaaaaaaa[/eluser]
the problem is that get it's not very secure if you work with ci use $this->input->post or if you want to get something from the url use $this->uri->segment(2) (index.php/message/dummy) where $this->uri->segment(2) is dummy and so on ...

[eluser]Bubiweb[/eluser]
Hay,

I really don't need to get anything from the uri. Here is the demo page of the thing I want to insert into CI: SWFupload demo.

ohhh i think that you must use sessions it's kinda hard to remember how i've managed to do that i've been working with a jquery multiple files upload and i can share the code if that will help you somehow.
and btw if you get that search=search in the url you must check the url that you'r pointing to the controller where you have the function to upload things. Please share the code here

[eluser]Bubiweb[/eluser]
Hey I switched to uploadify jquery script with progress bar and it works now. I didn't have to mess around with sessions or anything like that...

[quote author="Bubiweb" date="1306873681"]Hey I switched to uploadify jquery script with progress bar and it works now. I didn't have to mess around with sessions or anything like that...[/quote]

swf upload it was the one with sessions. Great work then try to use also fancyupload from mootools i think it's also a great tool that i use with zend framework.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB