Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Core vs Reactor uri_string

[eluser]leehappy[/eluser]
Thank you, this is a very valuable post, some of great help to me

[eluser]toopay[/eluser]
@Eric Barnes

I think, Reactor should have its own userguide. For example at this case, i dont think that both uri can categorized as a bug. If each have its different behaviour, within certain limits, whats wrong with that?

I mean, Reactor is community version of CI. It have a lot of fun inside it. We can't use Sparks(for example) in Core version. In other words, we can't get some excitement and tons of nice feature which belong inside Reactor/community version while we using Core version. So, to avoid similar problems with these, it should have each own userguide.

Anyone, who uses Core, have their own doc. Anyone, who uses Reactor, have their own doc. And everyone, will live happily ever after.

[eluser]John_Betong_002[/eluser]
I think it is a bit of overkill to have and to maintain two User Guides especially when there is little difference between the two versions? I await to be corrected.

How about Reactor conforming to the Core User Guide and have a Supplemental Reactor User Guide detailing enhancements? Also maybe have a section on possible conflicts and/or advantages between versions.

Yes I know it is a brilliant idea but currently I have limited spare time to create the Supplemental User Guide Smile

[eluser]Eric Barnes[/eluser]
Actually it already has its own user guide. When you download CodeIgniter it comes with a user guide for that particular version. The default one on this site is always the latest release.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB