Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Retrive array of items from listbox

[eluser]Rahul gamit[/eluser]
Hello,
I am having two listboxes one of contains data and one is empty and by clicking the transfer button listbox1’s data is transfer to listbox2 and i want to get all the data of the listbox2, so how can i retrieve the entire array of items ?

[eluser]adityamenon[/eluser]
Have the transfer button submit to a controller. Inside the controller, fetch the values inside the box 1 using $this->input->post('box1values'); and load the view again, this time with the box2 having the values inside box1.

But honestly, you're better off doing this with Javascript.

[eluser]Jaketoolson[/eluser]
Rahul you've posted this same question in multiple forums throughout code igniter and it's not even a code igniter question...

Asian Indian n00bs are a peculiar breed, this is proof. Before you scream the R word, I'm Asian Indian.

[eluser]Jaketoolson[/eluser]
...?

There is a sense of entitlement flowing from n00bs from India. You can look this up all over the internet. C++, Java, most of all PHP, forums always have one of these characters sticking around... posting the same question, a lot of the time of the silly kind, in multiple rooms, and expecting IMMEDIATE answers. I don't know what the relationship is, but it's there. I was just saying don't call me racist, I belong to the same country; maybe it's part of our culture... expecting absolute 100% guidance from our seniors Smile

[eluser]osci[/eluser]
[quote author="adityamenon" date="1307239489"]posting the same question, a lot of the time of the silly kind, in multiple rooms, and expecting IMMEDIATE answers.[/quote]
And that gets really annoying to forum users and in the end no one wants to answer your question.

[quote author="adityamenon" date="1307239489"]expecting absolute 100% guidance from our seniors Smile[/quote]
Sounds like lazy programming and that is never liked in programming forums.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB