Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Fuel CMS 0.9.3 or Codefight CMS 2.0 or PyroCMS 1.2.0

[eluser]huesoamz[/eluser]
In your experience which choice? and why?

I need to choice a fast cms, easy and "scalable", and powerfull.

tks!

[eluser]regal2157[/eluser]
I haven't used any of these, but I guess the main question(s) is what are you building (in scale [large, small]) and most importantly, will it be led to the client, or will it be used by yourself? some CMS's don't focus on client usability, which makes it harder for the clients to get the hang of it.

[eluser]huesoamz[/eluser]
yes regal I understand you point, but...why codeigniter dont have a powerfull CMS?, of 12 ppl, the 50% choice "other" =/...

Codeigniter is faster and easy framework, but he dont have a powerfull CMS?, i dont think so, but the really mark other thing...

Regards

[eluser]Molchy[/eluser]
[quote author="regal2157" date="1307156491"]I haven't used any of these, but I guess the main question(s) is what are you building (in scale [large, small]) and most importantly, will it be led to the client, or will it be used by yourself? some CMS's don't focus on client usability, which makes it harder for the clients to get the hang of it.[/quote]

I totaly agree, not just CI based one but others too.

[eluser]Molchy[/eluser]
[quote author="huesoamz" date="1307382702"]yes regal I understand you point, but...why codeigniter dont have a powerfull CMS?, of 12 ppl, the 50% choice "other" =/...

Codeigniter is faster and easy framework, but he dont have a powerfull CMS?, i dont think so, but the really mark other thing...

Regards[/quote]

Because is not that simple to create good cms Wink i am working on my own long now.

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
i'm suspect to say why.. i simply ♥ the pyrocms! ;]

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB