Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
got error for first time use with out touch any code. CI v2.0.2

[eluser]Asiansexynine[/eluser]
I am just download CI 2.0.2 from this website and copy file to my localhost .. still not touch any code yet.. I am got this error show me.. how to fixed?

Code:
Warning: require() [function.require]: apc failed to locate application/config/constants.php - bailing in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\system\core\CodeIgniter.php on line 62

Warning: require() [function.require]: apc failed to locate application/config/config.php - bailing in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\system\core\Common.php on line 223

Warning: include() [function.include]: apc failed to locate application/errors/error_php.php - bailing in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\system\core\Exceptions.php on line 167
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: require() [function.require]: apc failed to locate application/config/config.php - bailing

Filename: core/Common.php

Line Number: 223

Warning: include() [function.include]: apc failed to locate application/errors/error_php.php - bailing in C:\xampp\htdocs\dev\system\core\Exceptions.php on line 167

Message: include() [function.include]: apc failed to locate application/config/routes.php - bailing

Filename: core/Router.php

Line Number: 96

Message: include() [function.include]: apc failed to locate application/config/mimes.php - bailing

Filename: core/Output.php

Line Number: 51

Message: include() [function.include]: apc failed to locate application/controllers/welcome.php - bailing

Filename: core/CodeIgniter.php

Line Number: 248

Message: include() [function.include]: apc failed to locate application/views/welcome_message.php - bailing

Filename: core/Loader.php

Line Number: 683

error see on attach picture or Click here to see full picture

[eluser]John_Betong_002[/eluser]
The image you posted is difficult to read.

Please copy the output results and paste between [ code ] tags.

@mods - Thus us a duplicate of the above post - Please delete my previous post.

Fun and games with trying to get the latest version of Opera to do what I want it to do Sad

[eluser]Asiansexynine[/eluser]
[quote author="John_Betong_002" date="1307164210"]@mods - Please delete

[/quote]

why do you want to deleted my post? I am post here for help..

[quote author="Asiansexynine" date="1307165616"][quote author="John_Betong_002" date="1307164210"]@mods - Please delete

[/quote]

why do you want to deleted my post? I am post here for help..[/quote]

The post I want to delete is my duplicated post - admin access is required to delete posts.

I have amended my post and maked it as a duplicate for deletion.

The first line of your error output states that the essential file application/config/constants.php is not available.

In your index.php file please check $application_folder = 'application'; and ensure that your path is set correctly.

If that does not work then I think the download, unzip and/or install is corrupt. I would be tempted to try a new install.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB