Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
I am new in codeigniter

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi, everybody
I am new in codeigniter,
I am interested in codeigniter.
I know other mvc framework named yii
and develop a news site www.dipbarta.com
I want convert this site in codeigniter.
thanks all.

[eluser]OliverHR[/eluser]
Well Yii is amazing, why covert to codeigniter ?? I mean codeigniter rules but Yii its very very powerful.

[eluser]dianikol85[/eluser]
Yes it doesn't make sense...

[eluser]osci[/eluser]
Check this article (It's based in google trends)
Most Used PHP Framework-The Popular Top 7 List in year 2011

While it is only trends, people are interested in this framework. It could be due to it's speed, it's community, it's flexibility, or any other reason that keeps you in this framework.

@habib Read the user guides and browse the forums. Since you are familiar with other frameworks reading the user_guide would give you quite quick help.

[eluser]Nisha S.[/eluser]
Do you need some help in this development. May be I can help you on this. You can refer my site at www.e02tamils.com

[eluser]osci[/eluser]
[quote author="Nisha S." date="1307211291"]Do you need some help in this development. May be I can help you on this. You can refer my site at www.e02tamils.com[/quote]
omg

sounds like :exclaim: spam

[eluser]adityamenon[/eluser]
Quote:omg

sounds like spam

Established fact: female usernames get instant attention - responders known to act on instant instinct without contemplating possibilities of saboteur bots masquerading as real feminine blooms. Effective tools, yes. Big Grin

Switching to CI? Why not build something new? Conversion quickly gets me bored. New stuff always keeps me awake through the night.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB