Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
DELETE

[eluser]Molchy[/eluser]
[quote author="Asiansexynine" date="1307423813"]Denis Molan : I also looking for new CI session.. session cookies may not work if web browser were disable cookies.. I want to store session files on local server via session.save_path or database session .. but for database session need to run cronjob to deleted expire session..

did you have idea to store session in database and deleted expire session without run cronjob?[/quote]

U dont need cron jobs Wink just take Garbage collector from CI_Session and it will clean database nicely. Because every user online refreshes page and cleanning expired data.

Native session does create cookie also but on ur server ( SHARED HOSTING problem ) so save_path is good idea to save it where is more safe. And u can use "session_set_save_handler" in which it has its own garbage collector and which is called automaticly.

[eluser]Asiansexynine[/eluser]
[quote author="Denis Molan" date="1307442231"][quote author="Asiansexynine" date="1307423813"]Denis Molan : I also looking for new CI session.. session cookies may not work if web browser were disable cookies.. I want to store session files on local server via session.save_path or database session .. but for database session need to run cronjob to deleted expire session..

did you have idea to store session in database and deleted expire session without run cronjob?[/quote]

U dont need cron jobs Wink just take Garbage collector from CI_Session and it will clean database nicely. Because every user online refreshes page and cleaning expired data.

Native session does create cookie also but on ur server ( SHARED HOSTING problem ) so save_path is good idea to save it where is more safe. And u can use "session_set_save_handler" in which it has its own garbage collector and which is called automaticly.[/quote]

I am not use share hosting .. that why free to save session files on my server.. I was test DB session before with different web browser.. refresh them and left some expire session.. it doesn't clean session in DB session for me..

now better to use Native session save file on server and auto deleted session when user close web browser.

[eluser]Molchy[/eluser]
[quote author="Asiansexynine" date="1307469102"][quote author="Denis Molan" date="1307442231"][quote author="Asiansexynine" date="1307423813"]Denis Molan : I also looking for new CI session.. session cookies may not work if web browser were disable cookies.. I want to store session files on local server via session.save_path or database session .. but for database session need to run cronjob to deleted expire session..

U dont need cron jobs Wink just take Garbage collector from CI_Session and it will clean database nicely. Because every user online refreshes page and cleaning expired data.

Native session does create cookie also but on ur server ( SHARED HOSTING problem ) so save_path is good idea to save it where is more safe. And u can use "session_set_save_handler" in which it has its own garbage collector and which is called automaticly.[/quote]

I am not use share hosting .. that why free to save session files on my server.. I was test DB session before with different web browser.. refresh them and left some expire session.. it doesn't clean session in DB session for me..

now better to use Native session save file on server and auto deleted session when user close web browser.[/quote]

U can overwrite how native session work Wink with this function: session_set_save_handler

So u can tell native session to save data in database, delete ... and with session path u can set path to ur project and extra encrypte those cookies. Extra securite is allways wellcome Wink

Maybe if i find time will create something on that ...

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB