Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
xss attack

[eluser]Volkscom[/eluser]
when I use codeigniter security for preventing xss attack, it's not working properly...
I set $config['global_xss_filtering'] = TRUE in the application/config/config.php file and I used the input class for getting the data like $this->input->post('usname', TRUE);
But it is allowing the user to embed the malicious script into generated page and execute the script. For inserting the data in the database i used the codeigniter class.But it also insert malicious script like html tags,it is not filtering the html tags and the special characters. How to resolve this problem?. Is it need to set any other varible?.
Please reply it soon..

[eluser]predat0r[/eluser]
[quote author="Volkscom" date="1307451324"]when I use codeigniter security for preventing xss attack, it's not working properly...
I set $config['global_xss_filtering'] = TRUE in the application/config/config.php file and I used the input class for getting the data like $this->input->post('usname', TRUE);
But it is allowing the user to embed the malicious script into generated page and execute the script. For inserting the data in the database i used the codeigniter class.But it also insert malicious script like html tags,it is not filtering the html tags and the special characters. How to resolve this problem?. Is it need to set any other varible?.
Please reply it soon..[/quote]

http://blog.astrumfutura.com/2011/05/cod...endations/

you're welcome!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB