Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
how get started with codeinginator

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hello Friends,

some one can help me ,
i want to create page like about us
how can i save that one in three folders like module,view,controller,
will you please give some example code in three part-ion.

Please yar help me ,at least don't ignore my question.

Thanks

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Take the first step! Read The CodeIgniter User Guide.

InsiteFX

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
thanks

[eluser]tkaw220[/eluser]
You may want to check out this helpful video tutorial, http://net.tutsplus.com/articles/news/co...tch-day-1/.

[eluser]pmoroom[/eluser]
You can also go look at the pyrocms source code. It is great for seeing how things connect.

[eluser]cideveloper[/eluser]
[quote author="pmoroom" date="1308207995"]You can also go look at the pyrocms source code. It is great for seeing how things connect.[/quote]

I don't agree with this at all. I'm not disagreeing with the fact that pyrocms is great for seeing how things are done, but that is way too advanced for someone who is obviously starting out.

[eluser]pmoroom[/eluser]
[quote author="cideveloper" date="1308215985"][quote author="pmoroom" date="1308207995"]You can also go look at the pyrocms source code. It is great for seeing how things connect.[/quote]

I don't agree with this at all. I'm not disagreeing with the fact that pyrocms is great for seeing how things are done, but that is way too advanced for someone who is obviously starting out.[/quote]

Good let him/her start out by seeing some good code.

[eluser]marcogmonteiro[/eluser]
[quote author="cideveloper" date="1308215985"][quote author="pmoroom" date="1308207995"]You can also go look at the pyrocms source code. It is great for seeing how things connect.[/quote]

I don't agree with this at all. I'm not disagreeing with the fact that pyrocms is great for seeing how things are done, but that is way too advanced for someone who is obviously starting out.[/quote]

yep, i totally agree. I started a year ago and did something like this:

1 - User guide

2 - Tutorial on codeigniter website ( don't bother with this one because they are outdated)

3 - Tutorial on Nettuts

this 3 steps helped me a lot Smile

[eluser]nvanprooyen[/eluser]
The Nettuts CodeIgniter series is awesome. Highly recommend it.

[eluser]Phil Sturgeon[/eluser]
The best modern learning resource I know about is http://learn-codeigniter.com/. The episodes are rare but extensive.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB