Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
session basics

[eluser]mehwish[/eluser]
hi everyone ... I have been trying to use session class but I am not getting exactly how to start with and from where and how session database is handled? please guide me.

[eluser]InsiteFX[/eluser]
Please Guide Me! Read the CodeIgniter User Guide!

InsiteFX

[eluser]Nick_MyShuitings[/eluser]
@InsiteFX... YAY!!!!... I like going to these posts and seeing you've already responded ...

@mehwish... if you can't even explain what it is that you've tried, it usually means you're grubbing for help before actually stretching your mind and thinking/studying... thus the standard "read the f-ing guide" you'll get in a lot of forums... none more appropriate than for CodeIgniter whose guide is downright amazing.

[eluser]R_Nelson[/eluser]
if you don't understand the guides right away try some of the video's they go a bit more in depth and may answer your questions and get you less of the above!

@R_Nelson... careful recommending the videos... there was a slew of "OMG THESE VIDEOS ARE OUT OF DATE CODEIGNITER SUXXXS" posts a while back that we got to laugh at...

@OP - are you still having issues you could be more explicit about?

@Nick_MyShuitings yes i guess i should have thought of that before i just said video's. I know i watched them and was able to figure it out easier even tho there using CI 2.? and i was using CI 3.? Maybe somebody should make some new up to date video's. @mehwish if you have a more specific question about sessions i'm sure we can help you. Smile

@R_Nelson - (you mean 1.7X in the vids, and 2.X now) unless you know secret news of a ridiculously new 3.X branch hehe.

lol yes that what i meant i cant believe i did that i was was thinking of ruby on rails witch has a 3.? omg that's just to funny

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB