Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Facebook Ignited Infinite Loop Problem

[eluser]deth4uall[/eluser]
Yes, after looking over most of the problems between the looping i found it was due to developers using the deprecated or incorrect settings for the app. The image Yabdab linked is an example of the settings that will bring your app up to date.

[eluser]Jujubins[/eluser]
My app don't have this options.

You can find it at https://developers.facebook.com/apps click on the left the app you want to edit, click edit on the top bar named Settings, and on that page over to the right you will see a section named About, below it you will see Advanced.

[eluser]DougW[/eluser]
I am still having problems... It is odd. I have checked my advanced settings. What I don't get is why it works for some users and not others. The problem is definitely in the fb_get_me() method. On the same computer, same version of Firefox, I have one Facebook account where it lets me right in and another where it goes into a loop. I'm perplexed. Any ideas? I've tried all the parameters suggested. Next I am going to take it out of sandbox mode to see if that is any different.

EDIT: For me, that was it. It appears as though FB sets some sort of cookie in live mode that it doesn't in sandbox mode. I went live, got connected and now when I go back to sandbox, it works. But new users whom I grant permission cannot connect until I go into live mode. Maybe this is fixable in code, maybe not. But at least we can go on developing!

Awesome, glad you were able to get that running, to be honest I never tried using it in sandbox move. I always used a unsubmitted app to test my changes, kind of like a testing/beta server lol.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB