Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Looking for some direction for my app.

[eluser]cpass78[/eluser]
Well as the title states, I'm looking for some direction for an app im building. The app interfaces with amazon payments for setting up subscription plans for the app. The problem Im running into is that Im a bit lost now with how to handle the registration once someone pays.

My work flow is this:

1) visitor signs up-> accounts created and gets a limited set of functionality.
2) visitor now member wants to uprade so they click the button->checkout with amazon->update there status to member in the app.

The quandary is twofold: Once they checkout with amazon they are returned to a page on my site with some post data sent from amazon. This is fine cause I can use some of that data to query the db and update there account accordingly, namely email address and first last name

However what if the visitor uses a different email address as there amazon id from what I have set in the db for my sites registration?

Also how to handle the situation where a visitor wants to just subscribe immediately without going through my apps register process? Seeing as I would only have a session with no userdata to go on for an "anonymous" member not really sure how to handle that.

All thoughts welcome,

thank you

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB