Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
doubt

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
why people say that CodeIgniter is for small systems? I think this concept is wrong. that the development depends on the experience of the programmer. what you say about it?

[eluser]tomcode[/eluser]
I cannot have separate applications sharing a common code base (leaving the system untouched) out of the box

[eluser]osci[/eluser]
[quote author="tomcode" date="1311239152"]I cannot have separate applications sharing a common code base (leaving the system untouched) out of the box[/quote]

use hmvc, have modules stored in an accessible folder for both applications/domains whatever, have system somewhere and point both applications to look there. Not out of the box since hmvc is still not implemented in CI but still I think it's quite an easy solution (provided you have not any strange problems with your hosting).

[eluser]nuwanda[/eluser]
My comments

[eluser]nikes[/eluser]
Agree with you

[eluser]nikes[/eluser]
Agree with you

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
right. I do not know if you know the website it uses the CodeIgniter http://www.okadadesign.no/blog/ and has applications in separate modules. this method would work as zend, facilitating the implementation. what do you think?

[eluser]JonoB[/eluser]
I think that you should not use CodeIgniter's logo (with different colours) in your signature.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB