Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Made a new CodeIgniter library, looking for assistant maintainer

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I've made a CodeIgniter library for handling CSS and JavaScript files, aimed at people who want CSS / JS compression/combination/minification but don't have a complex buildchain or hosting setup.

It's a run-time, not build-time solution yet has zero run-time overhead, which I think is quite nifty.

It's very simple but this is the first time I've made something for CI for public consumption, so I would appreciate a co-maintainer to help me polish it up for release, test the thing (although it is quite well tested already), etc.

All that is required really is that you can code and you know what is necessary to release a CI add-on, because I don't!

I would like to reiterate: I don't need help building this thing, it's done and it works!

If you'd be interested in holding my hand so I can share this code with the world, please reply!

As well as a maintainer, I'd appreciate any volunteers for testing it too, if anyone wants "pre-release access" Tongue

[eluser]quasiperfect[/eluser]
i can help test the lib

[eluser]cryogenix[/eluser]
i don't want to be a co-maintainer since i am very busy but if you need an idea on how ci libraries are typically packaged for distribution, you can try github and take a look at how this was packaged (the files and such): https://github.com/IgnitedDatatables/Ignited-Datatables =)

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB