Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Matchbox RC2

[eluser]gerben[/eluser]
It happened in 0.9. I'm trying out 0.9.1 right now. Let you know if that fixes it.

Quote:That’s wierd.. :S $this->view->load(’’) is basicly an alias for $this->load->view(), just with some added functionality before the call.

If that is so, it's really strange.

[eluser]gerben[/eluser]
I tested it in 0.9.1, but still get the same error:

Unable to load the requested file: settings.php

I use some custom routing, but that doesn't seem to be the problem either.

[eluser]zdknudsen[/eluser]
I'll download the view library and find out whats wrong.

[eluser]gerben[/eluser]
Cool, thanks a lot!

Ah, I found the problem Smile When Matchbox tries to figure out what module is trying to load a resource it finds the file that called $this->load->RESOURCNAME. However, in this case its the view library that is the caller. I don't suppose there's an easy way to distinguish your own libraries with other peoples? I'll have to think this throuh.

However if you wish to find a quick fix, just put the View library in each module that requires it.

Please tell me if that fixes your problem for now.

[eluser]gerben[/eluser]
Sorry, I'm still figuring out how to load the view library.

I've created a folder called libraries in my module folder, and put the view library in there. But how do I load it in the controller?

You don't have to do anything different. If you put your View library in the module folder it will load it from there instead, and since the view library is in the module folder it will also look for the view in the module folder. So putting the view library in the module folder should fix it. (i spelled "moduler folder" exactly 4 times XD )

[eluser]gerben[/eluser]
I tried that, but just putting it in the module folder doesn't work. I keep getting the "Unable to load the requested file: settings.php"

Strange... What's wrong with my app :S

Hm. I'll find a definate solution later tonight.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB