Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Had a site developed but getting an error about a missing file from a full backup..

[eluser]John D[/eluser]
Hey,

I got a site developed using CI a few years ago, I just got the domain back so I am looking to get the site up and running again.

I am getting an error on the main page :

Quote:A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: include(/home/deuceace/public_html/onlinetourneys.com/system/application/controllers/main.php) [function.include]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory

Filename: codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php

Line Number: 135
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Warning

Message: include() [function.include]: Failed opening '/home/deuceace/public_html/onlinetourneys.com/system/application/controllers/main.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/lib/php:/usr/local/lib/php')

Filename: codeigniter/CodeIgniter.php

Line Number: 135
An Error Was Encountered

Unable to load your default controller. Please make sure the controller specified in your Routes.php file is valid.

The domain is at http://deuceace.com/onlinetourneys.com/ right now

I had a look and the file doesnt actually exist in the folder, this is from a full cpanel backup so I dont know how it is missing.

I wanted to know if this is a CI file that I can upload?
I don't know what version of CI it was so I was hoping someone here would know if its a file in a version download package.

Thanks for any help!

[eluser]John D[/eluser]
I changed the file from main to welcome and it seems to have worked..Im not sure why the name was main but maybe the files uploaded are from 2 development versions of the coder.

When I say worked...it doesnt give the same error, I don't have the database available so I am trying to restore the tables from looking through the CI files.

[eluser]DM613[/eluser]
I afflicted the book from capital to acceptable and it seems to accept formed..Im not abiding why the name was capital but maybe the books uploaded are from 2 development versions of the coder.

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB