Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
HMVC and Ion_Auth Issue

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Hi Guys,

I am having issue integrating Ion_Auth with HMVC by wiredesignz. First let me explain my setup.

My file structure is as follows
CodeIgniter
public_html
-- site1
-- site2
Websites
-- application1
-- -- Modules
-- application2
-- -- Modules

I have this setup working with no issues. I then get HMVC, I have no issues setting this up as well. The problem now lies when I tried to integrate ion_auth. It is showing on the auth pages that it seems the ion_auth/form_validation doesn't even exist eventhough it is: 1 being auto loaded 2 that other modules redirect it to the auth pages. I have on my core a custom controller below is the snippet. The ion_auth files are on the application folder and is not in the modules folder.

Code:
class Custom_Controller extends MX_Controller {

protected $page_data = array();

public function __construct()
        {
            parent::__construct();
            $this->CheckAuthorization();
            $this->InitializeData();
        }

public function CheckAuthorization(){
            if (!$this->ion_auth->logged_in())
            {
                if ($this->uri->segment(1) != 'auth') redirect(base_url() . 'auth/login');
            }
            else
            {
                $this->session->set_userdata($this->ion_auth->get_user());
            }
        }

The problem lies on the auth pages. The modules are working (provided you're logged in) specific examples are the auth/login which gives me this

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: controllers/auth.php

Fatal error: Call to a member function set_rules() on a non-object in <PHYSICAL_PATH> on line 50

and on auth/logout which gives me this

Code:
A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: controllers/auth.php

Fatal error: Call to a member function logout() on a non-object in <PHYSICAL_PATH> on line 99

If you see the line numbers to be off it's simply because of some echo and var_dump lines. Any guidance on how I can get this working is greatly appreciated. Any info you need just let me know.

Thanks

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB