Code:
$this->load->spark('ion_auth/2.0.4');
$ion_auth = $this->ion_auth;

I got this error:
Quote:A PHP Error was encountered

Severity: Notice

Filename: controllers/welcome.php

Line Number: 33

I've also try to debug,.... and stucked at line 5 of third_party/MX/Module.php (http://getsparks.org/static/install/mx/Modules.php.txt)
Code:
if(!defined('SPARKPATH'))
{
        define('SPARKPATH', APPPATH.'sparks/');
}
the SPARKPATH would be "application/sparks", I know it should actually refer to "sparks". I tried to fixed it, but the error still occurred.

I think it is not ion_auth problem, since I've try to make my own spark, and got the same result.

Is there anybody with the same problem?

Or is there anybody with a success story of doing this?

PS:
I'm using ubuntu 10.10, there is no reason to have a wrong extention file as someone using windows with hidden extension,.....

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
Thanks very much for this! It solved most of my problems using Sparks with modular extensions. Now the only problems I have are:

(1) It doesn't seem to load helpers in the spark. If I put the following in the spark config autoload.php:

$autoload['helpers'] = array('test_helper');

it doesn't seem to load the test_helper.php file located in the helpers directory within the spark.

(2) Also, when I use modular extensions, it seems that the main CI application/config autoload.php file won't load sparks. In other words, If I use:

$autoload['sparks'] = array('my_spark/1.0.0');

the spark doesn't seem to load. If anyone has any ideas to solve this, or where I went off track, it would be greatly appreciated!

[eluser]chibuzor[/eluser]
Hi Dam, Your solution works! Thanks a million

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
[quote author="Rover" date="1331920766"]Thanks very much for this! It solved most of my problems using Sparks with modular extensions. Now the only problems I have are:

(1) It doesn't seem to load helpers in the spark. If I put the following in the spark config autoload.php:

$autoload['helpers'] = array('test_helper');

it doesn't seem to load the test_helper.php file located in the helpers directory within the spark.

(2) Also, when I use modular extensions, it seems that the main CI application/config autoload.php file won't load sparks. In other words, If I use:

$autoload['sparks'] = array('my_spark/1.0.0');

the spark doesn't seem to load. If anyone has any ideas to solve this, or where I went off track, it would be greatly appreciated![/quote]

I probably have the same problem.

I successfully integrated them, no question about it. But what I noticed is that it can't autoload sparks.

Code:
$autoload['sparks'] = array('php-activerecord/0.0.2');

I'm trying to load the models from its modules/model folder.

From what has been said here, it will automatically find the models inside them. But when I checked if
Code:
isset($CI->phpactiverecord)
, returns failure to autoload.

What do you think happened here?

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB