Welcome Guest, Not a member yet? Register   Sign In
Help going live with GoDaddy

[eluser]Unknown[/eluser]
I know there is a ton of other stuff on this forum about this, but, trust me, I've tried every posted solution. None will work for me.

If I follow the directions on the wiki to get clean urls by adding .htaccess and editing my config, I get CI 404s on every page except the root index page. By trying a few "solutions" in the forum and elsewhere on the web, I can get to the point where every page except the root says "No input file specified". Trying other solutions, I get Internal Server errors. After trying everything, I have resorted back to doing exactly what it says here.. http://codeigniter.com/wiki/mod_rewrite/ but I just get CI 404 errors.

It is extremely frustrating to spend weeks developing an application for a client using GoDaddy (almost all of my clients are using GoDaddy these days, hate it or love it, you need to be compatible with it) and then being unable to get the simplest functionality like links working.

Has anybody used CI with GoDaddy recently? (most of the forum stuff about this is from a couple years ago) PLEASE HELP!

Theme © iAndrew 2016 - Forum software by © MyBB